Home
 Inquiry
 Current topics
 Fairs
 Products
 Production
 Catalogue
 Company
 Contact
 Customers
 Videos
 Profile
 Managers
 History
 Surrounding
 Journey

Impressum

History

1878

Christian Hofmann set up a toys factory in Rodach.

1899

The Company received the title "Herzöglich-Sächsicher Hoflieferant" (he delivered his toys to the duke)

1945

Hans-Joachim Hofmann joined the firm in the 3rd generation.

1952,

1959 and 1963 new sheds were erected.

1955

to 1968 extensive connections to other countries were established.

1959

to 1962 the famous "Christmas Villages" were manufactured for department stores of the United States of America.

1972

After he had finished his studies of mechanical engineering, Reinhard Hofmann (qualified engineer) joined the firm in the 4th generation.

1980

Martin Hofmann finished his studies of business management and also joined the firm.

1994

The model studio was enlarged.

1995

Some old buildings of the firm were demolished and an assembly shop with a height of 13 metres was opened.